How it Works
This section aims at explaining step by step working of the tool through software screenshots. The procedure shared here will help in trying out trial version of the tool and will give confidence to operate full version tool.
STEP 1: Launch the utility
- Download, install and open the software. From the menu bar, click on "Open" button in order to select the EDB file to be converted.
- From the Choose the Database Type wizard, Click on "Browse" button to choose priv.edb or pub.edb file from machine.
STEP 3. Quick & Advanced Scan Mode
- Enable the check box for Do an Advance Scan option if the EDB file is corrupt. If this option is not enabled, the software will automatically perform Quick scan operation on EDB file.
- Once the scanning is done, preview of EDB file is generated with Normal view mode & Attachments.
- Click on Export option to start conversion process.
STEP 6: Advanced Settings
- Click on Advanced settings button to apply advanced features of the tool
STEP 7: Naming Convention & Date Filter
- Apply naming convention to save emails with different names & apply date filter to save data according to date.
STEP 8: Browse destination path
- Now select the destination location where result folders with EML files are to be saved.
STEP 9: A new
screen is displayed
- As the software starts the export process, it will enlist the details of number of messages that get converted into EML.
STEP 10: Click OK to Finish
- A message 'export process completed successfully' is displayed. To move out of the setup, click on OK button.